
Today Papa took Brody, Allan, and I out on the boat at Lake Hodges, which is just down the road from our house. Brookie stayed at home with Mema. The boys fished and I just sat back and enjoyed the beautiful day and played photographer. Brody was scared at first to go on the boat but as soon as he sat on my lap and papa took off around the lake Brody thought it was cool to go fast. We enjoyed the day with papa.
Brody is looking for fish, but can't see any.
Brody is learning to fish from daddy.
Brody was very interested in the worms and watching the dirt move.
The day came to an end and still NO fish. "There are no fish living in THIS lake." stated Brody







2 comments:
How good it is to hear from you. Life seems to be just flying by. Your children are beautiful. I'm assuming by your blog that you are staying home with the kids and not teaching right now? Isn't it great how the kids just soak up everything. Taylor is by far my little book worm. She loves school and always wants to go even on the weekends. Easton, of course, is all athlete. He loves to play baseball, hockey, etc. Jason and I are doing well right now. It's definetly been a roller coaster ride this past year--heck everyday. So many thoughts go through my head happy, sad, happy, sad, -- you know the game. This past weekend was wonderful to find out that the medicine seems to be making some ground. I would love to hear from you. joslynkrenzke@hotmail.com
Take care, Jos
can i just say how much i love checking your blog and seeing your beautiful faces?!?! as i look at brody, i can't help but wish we were all closer together. I think he and kale would have a blast together.
Post a Comment